Today, we explore four different areas in Santa Cruz County for those your golf loving clients looking for their next downsize, getaway or investment opportunity. We were on location at the seaside golf course of Seascape Golf Course, but there are three others spread across our region, each of these golf lifestyle areas are profiled below:
- Walkable to several beaches and known for long term residents as well as vacation homes.
- Explore this area's latest listings here
- Upscale homes with beautiful views in the county’s top rated school district.
- This highly desirable area's latest listings can be found here
- Known as a family friendly neighborhood with trails nearby.
- While this course doesn't have homes on the course, adjacent neighborhoods are highly sought after and you can access the latest listings here
- Beautiful, rural country living with spread out properties.
- Set in the amazing Corralitos area, here are the latest listings near this course
As your go-to Santa Cruz County referral partner, we’re all about supplying you with local intel to keep your clients informed in their coastal and mountain property search. We’re all about making the referral process seamless with your clients and we’re happy to navigate our region together, whether it’s for golf or non-golf properties, we’re experienced in properties ranging from vineyards to coastal luxury and everything in between.
We’ve made it easy for your clients to explore this diverse county with a variety of resources ranging from our neighborhood home search tool and mortgage calculator to our Prop 19 and Fire Protection resources that will give your clients an edge when considering their next property in our region, whether it’s golf course focused or our surrounding towns and cities.
Thank you for allowing EF Homes to be your Santa Cruz Real Estate resource.